Monday, April 5, 2010

Having A Moment

Today started off relatively well. I left Clearwater on time to be to at work on time and all was going great. Weather was good, I got home with out a GPS, and even had time to unload all my stuff. On the way home in Slyvia (my truck) I noticed I was kind of shaking but I blamed the wind and kept on truckin'. I got back to Ford Hall and was unloading my stuff to find a rim to cement tire, it was flat.....very, very flat! Wasn't the first time it has went flat on me. I preceded to walk around my truck to find....my MUFFLER on the ground! I had a very flat tire and a now non attached muffler. Poor G parking lot heard all about it, I was very frustrated and might have raised my voice to calm myself down, remembering it WAS going to be a good Monday! I text dad in panic not knowing what to do, it's hard not having a dad close by to do the manly stuff for you! I borrowed Lacey's guy to air me up to at least make it to a tire shop, thanks Blake!! BUT nothing more to complain about or worry about until tomorrow, Slyvia is now recovering in G parking lot with a slow leaking tire and a muffler in the passenger seat, poor girl.

Happy Monday to all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my precious little girl....that makes Mom very sad...I feel so sorry for you. I remember being in college and not knowing what in the world to do if ANYTHING went wrong with my car. Daddy to the rescue...Bro in Law to the rescue...don't you just love that guy????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruh Roh about Sylvia. Guess we won't be trading vehicles anytime soon :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2010/04/text-hair-to-lucy.html

    this reminded me of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mess for you...And your day was going so well! PS...I can't wait to meet the reason you went to Clearwater!

    ReplyDelete