Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm A Hard Working Women

I pried myself out of bed this morning on such a gloomy day. It's hard enough for me to get out of bed on a regular basis but especially on a dark cloudy rainy morning! (I'm kinda sorta not really a morning person! I cherish ever bit of sleep I get) But knowing that Wednesday I don't have class and I got to play with preschoolers all day I found it a little more easier to get up and going! I got to Miss Elisabeth's (Just realized people spell Elisabeth with a "s" weird, I'm Haley Elizabeth with a "z"!) classroom today and was welcomed with BBQ rib smiling faces saying Good Morning Miss Haley! AHH I love those little monsters. I was particularly excited to see a little boy Ryan back in class today. He had been taken out for a few days, needless to say he has very rough back ground and is in and out of school often. Ryan's personality is very sweet and gentle, over uses "uh essxuses me's" and is very complimentary, "Miss Haley you smell sweet today."

Ryan Story (I may have more of these to come):
At the end of nap time today, which is my personal favorite because I get to lay by the kids, rest my eyes and pat their backs, Ryan was suddenly awaken saying "uhh Miss Haley, Miss Vonnie I think I peed my pants and cot." He is very unshy about this, go figure! He then followed up with "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to." Such a sweet sweet boy, Miss Haley was very happy to see "Esxcussse Me" back at school today!

Moral of my post, I'm not a hard working women, I'm a hard PLAYING women! Who else is lucky enough to work in a preschool playing dress up, making icing and gramcracker snacks, and, dancing to "I'm So Special." You guessed it ME! Oh and I get paid for it...who knew!!

This is to BBQ smiles and potting little boys!

P.S. I finished my night with a wonderful Derb baked potato and cottage cheese! I was a happy girl!

4 comments:

  1. Uh, excuse me, can you get me a snack from up there? No. Go to recess.

    PS. You are by NO means a morning person.

    1st follower, get excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pried is the perfect word for you getting out of bed before 11 a.m. I'm so proud of my little HaWee...you are so sweet with little kids...That is the cutest/pitifullest(a Haley word) story about that little boy. I bet that makes you miss PB Kisses kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we suckered you into blogging! I love watching you with kiddos. It is definitely your gift. I'm smiling all over the place thinking about you, the kids and the blogs! It's like we have our own club! love
    Aunt J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo happy to see you blogging. Guess we all got suckered( Thanks JAMJAR). You are so precious. I was looking at wedding pics today with Naynie and there was my sweet little buwd seed girl. Precious! You have a heart of gold to match your locks!
    Love, love you,
    Auntie L
    PS the kiddos miss you too!

    ReplyDelete