Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Can Not Believe I Am Doing This!

So here it goes! By that I mean, mom and Lace correcting my word choice and spelling, by that I mean hearing, "Have you blogged today!" and by that I mean, I'm a horrible writer. Sooo yes, HERE IT GOES! I am mainly and strictly starting this blog for no reason whatsoever but to comment and interact with momma, Boom, Darb, Aunt J, and Aunt Les..and of course I have been suckered in then drawn to keeping up with some of my momma's favorites! I am a faithly reader to many different blogs, it is kind of like my morning routine.

(A.M.)
10:45 open my eyes
10:50 roll over check phone, emails, facebook, blogs
11:00 text Emily (Texas floor mate) and head downstairs to the Derb (Dining Center)
11:30 shower and get ready to head to work, at a Preschool (I love it!)

I have decided if blogging is important enough to be in my daily routine then I will....(I can't believe it)...start a blog! So here is too hoping it last!

1 comment:

  1. You did it!!! We did it...we got you in the group....now you can have fun with us!! Aren't old women fun????????? Think we can work on Aunt T. And you are so good at this writing and verbalizing....Mommy is proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete