Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh the Discoveries!

So I have discovered the things that college has taught me, some being mind growing, money making, and well the you'll get the picture!

#1 Needing daddy around to be your Mr. Fix it, and always accepting hugs, (wanted or not!)

#2 Having the BEST 3 meals a day, all you can eat! The exception it not being Momma T's food of course!

#3 Never having to hear "Haley your room is a Pigs "Eye"

#4 Learning you can REALLY can make money donating Plasma! Who knew?!? I became $40 richer today!

#5 Missing having a BIG bed to sleep in, or crawling in with mom even if it's 8:30 at night...on a Friday night...!

#6 Living in a hotel (Ford Hall) and always having someone to chat with or run errands with.

#7 Missing my PB&J Kisses kiddos like crazy!

#8 Not having siblings around to gang up on and poke fun at but I think us girls have done that pretty well here on the 6th floor!

#9 Being speedy quick in R parking lot so you don't get stuck out by Bill Snyder stadium. Thank goodness winter is over, those walks got COLD!

#10 Learning so many different life lessons, experiences endless opportunities, meeting life long friends, and knowing I still get to go home after all the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Haley Beth, that is so sweet and so true of you. You are discovering lots and I'm proud you are continuing to grow and learn. You are never never to old to crawl in bed with Momma... and you are a true "Tenderheart". I'm doing an Auntie J with my finger under my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those PB kisses kiddos miss you too! We all do! But so happy for you and your discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post!!! I loved it! I have to remember to link to you so I never miss any posts!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back...there I got it linked...followed...whatever...I should never, ever again miss a posting!!!!
    Love your music!!! I'm always in a hurry too! Is it genetic?

    ReplyDelete